Become a Friend of GNOME
Posted by : bloodychaos Saturday, October 26, 2013

Finally, the box that I've been waiting for! Booster box 11! Thanks to Conquer001 for recording the video for me. This time around, I used a better camera than my previous few videos. And if you're complaining about it being too shaky and stuff...yeah, you know who to look for. And wow, getting 2 SPs from just 2 boxes...I'm amazed at myself as I never had this kind of luck before \(^o^)/ ! Without further ado, the unboxing video. But first, I apologize for the noise as there are a few other players opening their boxes as well but still, enjoy!


Sadly I couldn't get 2 more of the cards that I need (basically Dauntless Drive Dragon), I may have to switch strategies for tomorrow's Singapore Qualifier. I managed to snag a few Blockade Inferno so I may be trying out a couple of builds first before finalizing on the cards. I'm currently leaning more towards Seal Dragons, but we'll see how it goes.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Stand and Draw: Card game rants and experiences - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -