Become a Friend of GNOME
Posted by : bloodychaos Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Yay!! Another video!! I planned to upload it 3 days back but work, procrastination and Pokemon Y has gotten me busy...Okay, I'll fess up; Pokemon Y was the main reason.

Devil Survivor 2 extra box is mainly consist of Blue and Yellow and I have yet have played against it in a proper game per se, but I did have a quick match with an impromptu deck that was build as soon as we finished unboxing them. I won't say good or bad it is, but I'll just have to wait till my friend build the deck properly

Just a simple notice. I'm not the owner of the boxes and again, I'm the crappy cameraman behind the lens.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Stand and Draw: Card game rants and experiences - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -