Become a Friend of GNOME
Posted by : bloodychaos Tuesday, December 3, 2013


It's been a while since my last post but it's finally time for the box opening of Daybreak Illusion, also known as Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou. First video with just me, and I think I made some lame remarks in there that I wish I can hide in a hole somewhere. Yeah, I'm not much of a camera person. Anyways, I introduced the video wrongly, only to realized it was wrong later at the end (I read it as Genei wo Tsukuru Taiyou, so sue me). Now enough of this embarrassing rant and on to the videos!! There's four parts so do enjoy! I'll be doing a deck profile for this series soon (how soon? Not so sure).









Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Stand and Draw: Card game rants and experiences - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -