Become a Friend of GNOME
Posted by : bloodychaos Sunday, February 23, 2014

Finally booster set 12 have been released and it is that time again! Yes, more video unboxing...is what I would love to say but because I did something crazy for this set, I went ahead and got myself a whole carton of it. Yes, 16 boxes. So instead of capturing a video of me ripping up 480 packs of boosters, I've decided to simply take a video of one, and take photos of the rest. Okay, I know, I know, I mentioned in the video I'll be taking shots of me ripping up 3 boxes of boosters at 24 frames per second, but one booster takes about 5 minutes open. But as there are quite a lot of packs for me to rip up to see their contents, I've decided that quite a number of people enjoy the the final product more than the process.

Now for you viewing pleasure, here's the video and pictures as promised!


















Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Stand and Draw: Card game rants and experiences - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -