Become a Friend of GNOME
Posted by : bloodychaos Tuesday, April 1, 2014


Same thing can be said about selling...

I quite frustrated with ebay. Too many restrictions and issues that I've made a decision 2 weeks ago to might as well start an eStore. And now, two weeks later, the store is now up and running! There are a few kinks left to fix, mainly;
  1. Paypal only payment. I know paypal sucks but because of location issue I can only accept paypal. Looking to other modes of payment though
  2. Older cards (pre BT12) won't be stocked up, unless I managed to find some.
For now, I only have Cardfight!! Vanguard up. But I will be adding in more TCGs to the list such as Weiss Schwarz, Ange Vierge and Sieg Krone among others. That's about it for today. For those reading, I do hope you spread the word around!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Stand and Draw: Card game rants and experiences - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -