Become a Friend of GNOME
Posted by : bloodychaos Thursday, January 29, 2015

 

"So I tried to go to your store, and I'm seeing your blog! What gives!?". The domain will now point to this blog, and will probably stay that way. Update: Well, looks like the domain is gone.

Well, that it. I've closed the store, a day earlier than planned. Many thanks to all supporters out there who had helped me come this far. I do wish I had the time and resources to do up a more professional store but alas, despite all the planning, that idea was scrapped. I had wanted each card's translation to be reflected in the item's  description among others as well as high resolution scanned images for the cards, especially for the Japanese version card games. It may seem trivial but when I buy a card online, I personally rather have the translation on the card's page itself rather than having to go to the wikia for translation and I believe most of us would rather see that piece of info on the same page.

As mentioned in my previous post, the lack of time and resources (namely manpower), as well as shipping cost was one of the major factor that lead to my decision in closing the store. Once again, thank you for your support and I hope you'll still continue to follow my blog! Happy card gaming!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Stand and Draw: Card game rants and experiences - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -